These next 6 classes are a continuation of Beginner 1 because as a beginner you will get more practice mastering your sewing machine. Again, the focus will be on straight stitching because learning to sew straight is a must if you want to get professional results. Now that you have some control over your machine, this class is designed to help you to be more confident in your stitching.
SO WHAT WILL YOU GET OUT OF THIS COURSE?
1) You will continue to build upon your sewing machine knowledge and what your machine can do for you.
2) You will learn how to read and use a commercial pattern.
2) You will get familiar with the language of sewing through vocabulary.
3) You will Actively work on sewing techniques that relate to your class project.
4) You will actively work on a course project.
5) Finally, you will have Homework to practice and prep for the next class.
The courses were created to build upon each other and each course will take you deeper into your sewing journey to perfect your knowledge and skills. So I highly recommend whether you are a beginner or an avid sewer, that you go through all of the courses in order because there is so much vital information that could be added to your sewing knowledge base.
The good thing is that you will have the opportunity to watch the videos as many times as necessary. The more you know the better you get at your craft. My goal is to get you to “Sew Amazing”.