My journey begin when when I was about 6 years old. As long as I can remember I have always had a passion for sewing and what I could do with this skill. It opened many avenues for me over the years which included crafting, knitting, crocheting, tailoring, dressmaking, sewing competitions to Fabric store manager, fashion designing and fashion show production. It has been a rewarding journey. I have met many people along the way who have been instrumental in my growth in this area and I am grateful to have known them on my journey. My goal is to teach you what I have gleamed from my experiences and from those individuals that I found to be mentors. It has been over 60 + years and I have learned a lot and grateful to God that I can still do what I love and love what I do. So in my Sewisms I share with you that which I have been blessed to have enjoyed for so many years!!!
SEWISMS FOR THE JOURNEY!!!
- SEWISM #1: SAFETY (11:33)
- SEWISM #2: GET AND STAY ORGANIZED (64:46)
- SEWISM#3: MAKE A WISH LIST
- SEWISM #4: REDEEMING YOUR TIME (8:55)
- SEWISM#5: MACHINE MAINTENANCE (8:09)
- SEWISM #6: USING THE RIGHT THREAD AND NEEDLES (10:50)
- SEWISM #7: FABRIC HAULS (7:39)
- SEWISM #8: TAKE CARE OF YOUR HEALTH (9:16)
- SEWISM #9: FACING YOUR "I HATE TO DO TECHNIQUES" (7:49)
SEW AMAZING ONLINE COURSES!!!
Showcase other available courses, bundles, and coaching products you’re selling with the Featured Products block to provide alternatives to visitors who may not be interested in this specific product.